January 17, 2021
Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Matthew 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
- Our Father. The Divine Parent
- Which art in heaven. The Divine Place
- Hallowed. The Divine Perfection
- Be thy name. The Divine Person
- Thy Kingdom come. The Divine Presence.
- Thy will be done. The Divine Prerogative
- On earth as it is in Heaven. The Divine Proximity
- Give us this day our daily bread. The Divine Portion
- And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. The Divine Prerequisite
- And lead us not into temptation. The Divine Prevention
- But deliver us from evil. The Divine Protection
- For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. The Divine Preeminence.
- Kingdom. His domain
- Power. His demonstrations
- Glory. His distinction.
- Forever. The Divine Perpetuation. What is so awesome about this is that his supplies will never run out; His abundance will never be used up. Listen now…